CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Saturn without rings



Mirrored images back to back,
we don’t show the world,
what it is we lack.
Living in our “comfort zones”.
Can’t take the drama.
Rather be alone.
It’s not conducive to anything.
What would Saturn be without it’s rings?
Relationships that are just words,
serve to stagnate the soul.
Failure to recognize connections,
will cause us to be cold.
Only when we experience,
the deepest of emotion,
can we learn just what we need.
The sooner we begin to accept this,
we’ll be free of complacency.
The easy way is non-productive.
One of us must lead the way.
So don’t fear when you look in the mirror,
and you can’t see me.
Be content in knowing,
I am searching for what we need.
Be sure that when I find it,
I will show you the way.
I will not abandon you,
even though you cannot see,
I’ll be out there creating,
our new reality.

copyright © 2008 Lydia Lanham

0 comments: