CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Cosmic Karma

If in another dimension,
time runs a bit slower,
and the time continuum reversed,
could we put this on rewind?
Would there be a tiny chance,
that we might save ourselves,
and change the darkest hour?
Could we travel to that time,
with a memory,
of how such careless acts,
have changed our destiny?
Déjà vu foretold it all.
I don't think we were meant to fall.
outside influence changed the plan.
evil has a way of doing what it needs to do.
We were supposed to rise above it,
human frailty took it's toll.
I didn't learn enough from you,
nor the other way around.
Was it just a flash of cosmic karma,
passing energies?
I wish that I could turn back time,
and start it all again.
Remove the hurt and interference,
and you'd still be my friend.

copyright © 2008 Lydia Lanham

0 comments: