CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 12, 2012

My eternal night



I don't put my faith in anyone.
The "higher power's" having fun.
Rearranging all the pieces,
to get a perfect fit.
I don't begin to question it,
I know everything has a season.
This period of growth is over now.
Let's put it to the test.
I will gladly risk it all,
if it will make you see.
Learning it is not enough,
I'd willingly walk through fire.
The going may get rough,
cause it's easy to profess,
harder to walk in spirit.
I'll do it never the less.
My hearts desire will be realized,
All I have to do is stand.
let the light inside my soul,
feel it's energy.
I think that in this life time,
I'll finally "get it right",
I will gratefully say good-bye,
to my eternal night.



copyright © 2009 Lydia Lanham
Note- all this is in the past, long ago and all changed to happiness FAITH!

0 comments: