CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 6, 2009

Distorted reality

Trust is something I don't own,
can't afford that luxury.
I've tried to find,but always fail,
constantly eluding me.
I give too much, just can't hold back,
run headlong at top speed.
I'm like a child with open arms,
don't watch where I am going.
jump right in, don't look ahead,
I'm naive and it is showing.
Why isn't everyone just like me,
I often stop and wonder?
Wouldn't it be best?
I will confess,
I like the child in me.
I see the world with open eyes,
can't stand the pain and plunder.
I like my view, my self made place,
my own reality.
I seem to do best on my own,
no one to undo me.
I don't want anyone to wreck this vision,
fill my soul with dark derision,
let me live most happily.
I can't take the pain,
what's the gain,
in being so deceptive?
Is your world so dark and grey,
that you can't be receptive?
pain and anger's what you know,
It's so damn repetitive.
It wears me out,
and I begin to doubt,
That I can even do this.
All the drama all the tears,
why do you put me through this?
are you just as fragile as me
and don't know any other way to be,
the other side of the spectrum?
All I know is that if it goes on,
the outcomes way too solemn.

Author's Comments on "Distorted reality"
Sometimes I just get fed up.

0 comments: