CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 2, 2009

Composition

No, it’s not all hearts and flowers,
and it will never be.
Life is a ball of clay,
you shape what you want it to be.
You decide the artist,
you want the world to see.
I can help to teach you,
to find your reality.
It’s a book of many pages,
some are tattered,
some are torn,
there are many days,
that you wish you were ever born.
Then there are the days like diamonds,
shining in the sun.
These are the ones we treasure,
when we start to come undone.
They’ll always be trials and heartache,
deception by someone,
you thought would be there forever,
this is how the race is won.
And steadfast perseverance,
will always see you through,
it’s not anyone else’s fault,
it’s what fate has in store for you.
This is what builds your character,
determines how strong you can be.
If you don’‘t believe me,
then take a look at me.
I’ve been through the fire,
and I hate apathy,
I’ll live another day,
with hope eternally.
I can say that I’m happy,
because it’s true, you see,
and I only wish the best,
and love to everyone,
maybe I can help you find it,
while we’re basking in the sun.
So when the clouds of sorrow,
try to darken your day,
remember there’s tomorrow,
and you will find your way.

0 comments: